Tiffany Rose: bespoke special occasion and bridal maternity fashion made in London. Their Naomi Nursing Dress is classic, chic and stylish for new moms. Made from soft jersey, the Naomi wrap dress features a clever concealed nursing panel designed for discretion from day one.
Henderson, Nevada based Brian James was founded in 2012 by Angela Edgeworth, best known for creating pediped, the award-winning children’s footwear brand. The Brian James Collection is designed for women who adore fashion as much as they love comfort. Brian James offers a range of boots, booties, wedge pumps, ballet flats, and sandals available in sizes 5.5-11 (EU 36-41). For more information visit BrianJamesFootwear.com.
Belli Skin Care Trio
When you picture yourself pregnant or holding your new baby, the last thing you picture is having zits like a teenager. But fertility treatments, pregnancy and postpartum hormonal changes all cause troubling acne. If that weren’t surprising enough, you then find out that common brands of acne cleansers and treatments contain ingredients that soon-to-be and new mothers should avoid:
- Salicylic acid should not be used while trying to conceive and during pregnancy
- Benzoyl peroxide can cause bleaching and scarring in pregnant and nursing women
- Retinoids are a big no-no, associated with birth defects when used by trying-to-conceive or pregnant women
That’s why Early-Pregnancy-Tests now offers physician-formulated Belli skin care solutions women trying to conceive, pregnant or nursing. Fight acne, soothe skin and look like you ARE actually getting some sleep with three fabulous skin care solutions for pregnant and new moms from Early-Pregnancy-Tests and Belli valued at $99:
- Anti-Blemish Facial Wash: a daily facial cleansing gel for all skin types that clears and prevents hormonal acne.
- Healthy Glow Facial Hydrator: a lightweight daily moisturizer for all skin types that won’t clog pores.
- Eye Brightening Cream: daily eye cream to lighten dark circles and reduce puffiness
“I don't break out much on a normal day, however I had a good hunch I was pregnant when I had an entire face covered with pimples. Reading up on what to use and not to use I found Belli. I've been using it for almost 3 weeks now and WHAT a difference. I am not embarrassed to go to work. I have a pretty high profile job and was very insecure giving presentations to CEO's with acne! I highly recommend this product for pregnant women battling acne!” - Mary, Pennsylvania
Keep your growing baby safe, your pregnant skin beautiful and glowing AND save 10% by using coupon code LOOKINGGOOD on your next purchase of pregnancy-safe skin care products at Early-Pregnancy-Tests. Expires 9/7/15.