Jessica Shortall wrote a kick ass post on how to successfully pump when traveling by air, so we decided to pull some of our favourites together for a great giveaway!
Check out what you can win!
Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breastpump - $199
Lansinoh's new Smartpump Double Electric Breastpump uses Bluetooth technology to connect seamlessly to the Lansinoh Baby App to track pumping sessions, baby’s activities and more - simplifying your pumping routine.
- Connects to your smartphone and the Lansinoh Baby App for tracking, reminders and more
- 3 customizable pumping styles mimic baby’s natural feeding patterns to maximize milk production
- Hygienic, closed system keeps milk from entering tubing or motor to help prevent mold and bacteria
- Independently adjustable suction and style modes for maximum comfort
- BPA and BPS Free
- Includes AC Adapter or can be used with 6 AA batteries for on the go pumping (batteries not included)
Sarah Wells Breast Pump Bag – Abby - $180
Named after Sarah Wells’ youngest daughter, the “Abby” (Value $180) is the breast pump bag you have been waiting for. On-trend color-blocking with professional styling and countless functional components (100% genuine leather comfort handles & cross-body strap, inside and outside pockets), this bag will carry everything you need for your breast pumping journey and beyond:
- Stylish, durable, quality, easy-to-clean microfiber with real leather shoulder straps, cross-body strap and logo patch accent in teal and charcoal
- Fits portable pumps including: Medela Pump in Style (with or without a case) and Freestyle, Hygeia, Freemie, Spectra, Ardo and Ameda
- Thermally-lined pockets on both sides of the bag for breast pump, accessories and pumped milk (which will keep cold within the pocket for up to 6 hours with ice packs) - plus two photo pouches to see your little one(s) while pumping
- All-in-one functionality and sized perfectly to carry everything you need for pumping plus a laptop and more
- Helpful exterior slip pocket for train card and phone, interior zip and two tufted pockets for everything else
Pumpin' Pal Super Shields Full Set - $30
Hospitals and Lactation Consultants across the country are using PPI's Pumpin' Pal products to improve the breast pumping experience for new mothers. The angled Super Shields are especially effective for C-section mothers having a difficult time leaning forward to pump. The tapered design is less abrasive on the area around the nipple, so the flanges themselves are much more comfortable than the standard flange design.
- Eliminates constriction of milk ducts caused by traditional flanges
- Promotes better flow
- Reduces irritation to the nipple area
- Helps users to sit back in a more comfortable, natural position while pumping
- Considerably more comfortable than traditional flanges
- Can be used with hands-free systems for the ultimate in relaxed and productive pumping
- Especially effective for new moms and C-section moms
- Aids in the prevention of mastitis and other breast infections caused by plugged ducts
- Super Shields Plus includes one pair each of Medium, Large, and Ex-Large.
- Bisphenol A (BPA) Free. Made with Medical Grade Polypropylene.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Super Shields work with Ameda, Medela, Bailey, Lansinoh, Rumble Tuff, Avent Isis, 25mm Maymom one piece.
- Note for Ameda users: All of our Super Shields (Medium, Large & XLarge) fit Ameda Standard (25.0mm). Sorry, they do not fit the First Years miPump, Spectra, Avent Comfort Pump.
mimijumi Very Hungry baby bottle - $29
mimijumi's innovative nipple design replicates a mother’s breast, allowing baby to naturally latch and creating a happier and healthier feeding experience. With a one-piece nipple and skid-free base, the bottles are easy to open and clean and are top-rack dishwasher safe.
It's true: 97% of babies love us. To show how confident we are that your baby will love our bottle, we offer a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked!
J.L. Childress MaxiCOOL Insulated 4-Bottle Cooler Tote in Grey Clover - $14
Keep your bottles chilled when you're on the go with a MaxiCOOL Insulated Cooler Tote by J.L. Childress. This handy tote includes an ice pack to keep up to four 9 oz. bottles or other combinations of bottles and food containers cold for roughly 8 hours.
PumpEase Wet Bag - $20
Embrace the wisdom of modern motherhood with this all-purpose, reusable PumpEase Wet Bag! Sized to transport all brands of pump accessories 'incognito', this eco-friendly clutch features a handy snap-loop handle and looks so cute decked out in matching PumpEase prints that no one will ever guess what's inside. Lined with waterproof PUL, you will find plenty of uses for it even after you've hung up your pump flanges - diaper changes on-the-go, keeping electronics safe at the pool, potty training, snacks, travel, cosmetics and much, much more!
Work. Pump. Repeat.: The New Mom's Survival Guide to Breastfeeding and Going Back to Work - Jessica Shortall $14
Many women are beyond “breast is best” and on to figuring out how to make milk while returning to demanding jobs. Work. Pump. Repeat. is the first book to give women what they need to know beyond the noise of the “Mommy Wars” and judgment on breastfeeding choices.
Jessica Shortall shares the nitty-gritty basics of surviving the working world as a breastfeeding mom, offering a road map for negotiating the pumping schedule with colleagues, navigating business travel, and problem-solving when forced to pump in less-than-desirable locales. Drawing on the war stories, hacks, and humor of working moms, and on her own stories from her demanding job and travel in developing countries, she gives women moral support for dealing with the stress and guilt that come with juggling working and breastfeeding. As she tells the reader in her witty, inspiring manifesto, “Your worth as a mother is not measured in ounces.”