I eat stuff like this up with a spoon – smart design with a sense of humour.
They are called Ta Ta Tents and they are awesome nursing covers.
After all, not everyone is comfortable with the National Geographic "if you don't like my boob, you can suck it" philosophy (perhaps, that isn't the best catch phrase because I'm sure a few people would take you up on it).
Here are just a few of the features
- one of the largest boob tents on the market
- a peekaboo neckline and adjustable neck strap so you can see what's going on down there
- a pocket for all your goodies like pacifiers, nursing pads and Ativan
- a towelette on the inside corner to mop up pukes and backwash (including your baby's)
- machine washable, breathable cotton with nice patterns so you don't look like you're part of a hill people cult
I like Moulin Boob and Vintage Va Va Va Voom the best.
And don't think that breastfeeders are the only ones that could use these. Bottle fed babies deserve to be shielded from the sun and Aunt Linda's man hands while they're eating too, ya know!
Want to win one? High kickin', yeah to the yeah!
Simply check out Ta Ta Tents and tell me what tent you'd like if you won, and who you'll be "tenting" (yet another way for me to find out what you're all naming your babies because you know I love names.) Also check out Ta Ta Tents facebook page.
I'll choose a random winner next Monday (July 18th). I guess you'll just have to show off your ta tas until then.