Handmade in California from premium Japanese muslin, our 100% cotton kishu baby bibs are both luxuriously soft and adorably stylish. We love muslin because it is breathable, durable, lightweight, and did we mention incredibly soft? It actually gets softer every time you wash it. All of our kishu bibs are reversible so you always get 2 unique styles in 1 bib. Well, not always. With our kishu patch bib, you actually get 3 styles in 1!
Each bib has a colorful KAM snap closure that remains tightly secured without falling off… no scratchy velcro to irritate your baby’s sensitive skin. In addition, our bibs are multifunctional.
- Use as a dribble bib. Absorbent and quick to dry, your baby can finally drool in style!
- Use as a wipe cloth. Approximately 11 inches square when laid flat, cleans messy little hands and faces in a jiffy.
- Use as a hand towel. Each bib has a fabric loop sewn in so you can hang from a hook in your powder room (eliminates the need for a step stool).
WHAT MAKES OUR KISHU BABY BIBS SO SPECIAL?
- premium muslin fabric
- reversible, 2 styles in 1
- adorably fashionable
- luxuriously soft
- fabric imported from Japan
- handmade in USA
- beautiful shape
We believe that once you try our kishu baby bibs, both you and your baby will be addicted! Use coupon code 20CHICKENS and get 20% off your purchase now through September 28, 2014 at kishubaby.com.
Contest open to everyone!