I had no idea clek even existed a couple of years ago. Now that they are on my radar, I see them mentioned everywhere and how many people just love them.
I can understand why too. These award winning car seats come with a ton of incredible features under the hood.
If you don’t want to watch the video, here is my cheat sheet:
THINGS I LOVED:
- You can use this seat from about 6-months to 65lbs and it can rear face up to 50lbs in the U.S. and 40lbs in Canada
- Integrated Metal Substructure
- 9 year expiration – which means you can probably use this sucker for all of your kids
- Includes a Steel Anti-Rebound Bar
- Advanced side impact protection
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) – has this aluminum honeycomb core that mimics crumple zone technology
- 17 inch width mean you can fit 3 across in a car
- Comes in really cool patterns and colours
- Fabric provides permanent protection against moisture, stains, bacteria and general grossness
- the fabrics are GREENGUARD Select Certified and are free of brominated and chlorinated flame retardants
- certified for use in an aircraft
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
- It’s on the pricier side of car seats starting at $350
- You can check out the slightly larger foonf if you want a comparison (both are fantastic seats)
Win a fllo!
Here's your chance to snap one of these suckers up! Weee! Simply enter in the widget below.
Open to U.S. and Canada. Good luck!!